Thomas Watters (see
house #2) built this Stick Style house in 1883 for George and Roxanna
Tuff. Originally the Tuffs lived in house #77 (253 Bliss Road) where Mr.
Tuff operated a large farm extending eastward toward East Longmeadow. The
Tuffs retired to this cottage and only farmed a small plot of land. In
1888 Joseph Goodman bought the house. The house remained in the Goodman
family until 1924. In 1924 the house was purchased by Albert Naumann,
president of Naumann Trust Company.