Historic Homes of Longmeadow


50 Williams Street (
#78 The Ward House - Circa 1840)

The earliest record of buildings on this property was in 1840. There was a brick shop in the rear part of the house. The brick shop was operated until 1926.

[Photo contributed by Chris Hall]
[Text reprinted with permission from The Historic Homes of Longmeadow
1988 & 2012 Hall/Hayes - All Rights Reserved
]