857 Longmeadow Street- #49 (see additional information)

This year's cover is a photograph of a watercolor painting by Peggy Godfrey of the home of Dr. and Mrs. Anthony Rizzo at 857 Longmeadow Street located on "the Green".

The home, built before 1830, was owned by several Coomes family members. When one daughter married William Pease, the home was known as the Pease Place. Mr. Pease, a farmer, was a Selectman at the time of the separation from East Longmeadow in 1894-95.

Dr. Gordon C. Pratt was a later owner of the property and others rented before the present residents moved in.

/s/ Peggy Leete Godfrey


a website of LongmeadowBiz, LLC